To assist our London team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Bookkeeping – maintenance of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Contacting clients via email and telephone.
- Helping process payments and filing reminders.
- Ensuring Professional Ethics in the workplace.
- Ad hoc admin. Duties to assist colleagues as and when required.
- To work towards obtaining the qualification of Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) through college day release.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics at Grade 4(C) or ideally above.
- Ideally educated to BTEC or A’ Level standard.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full time (37.5 hours) Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch each day. On average, one day per week to attend AAT classes off site during term time.
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience and relevant to apprenticeship.
- Right to Work in the UK required.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of 3 months service (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death in Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of 3 months service.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject box, or call Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275.