To assist our London team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage and Quickbooks knowledge).
- Book-keeping and accounts production.
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
- Maintenance of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers.
- Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
- Processing Partnership Tax Returns.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Managing accounts work by others including outsource providers.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Part qualified ACA or ACCA (continuing with studies is not required) or
- AAT Level 4 or
- Qualified by experience.
- Educated to BTEC or A’ Level standard.
- Accounts experience in a practice environment.
- IT competent.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
- Right to Work in the UK required.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email email@example.com