Sublime Cloud Accounting Solutions is a specialist brand, which is part of the Hillier Hopkins family. Sublime provide a cloud-based solution for bookkeeping and accounting that look at utilising software to maximise efficiencies. Sublime was set up just 5 years ago and has continued to grow year on year. Utilising cloud technology we are able to look at client’s information in real time delivering more value to our clients.
This position will be based from our Milton Keynes office.
To assist our Sublime team in helping to grow, the duties you will carry out are:
- To support the management team and Principals of the firm.
- To review and manage jobs including VAT returns, management accounts and yearend accounts
- Experience preparing client budgets and forecasts
- To manage client relationships
- Managing outsourced services and controlling assignment teams.
- Working with Xero, Dext prepare & precision, Senta and other software packages.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (1-2 years PQE).
- Significant experience gained within a cloud based firm
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, direct and indirect taxes
- An ability to demonstrate significant experience and knowledge with Xero accounting software as well as connected apps including but not limited to Dext prepare, Dext precision and Futrli.
- Good working knowledge of skill requirements of staff at various levels to ensure work is undertaken appropriately.
- Excellent communication and people management skills. Evidence of a history of managing staff and clients successfully.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a calm and collected manner to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Full time role: Monday to Friday (flexible time policy – combination of office/home working).
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death In Service scheme cover (4 x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Annual Leave will be 25 days per annum, 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
Email email@example.com or call Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275.