To assist our Watford team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Preparation of personal and corporate Tax Returns, dealing with clients and arranging submission to HMRC.
- Dealing with queries and assisting tax staff and Principals.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and payments and ensuring all returns are filed and payments are made on time.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- ATT qualified or equivalent (support will be provided for those studying towards CTA).
- Good IT skills and technical ability.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday (combination of office/home working).
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275.