This is a full time position and based at our London office. The role is to assist our London team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Liaising with and meeting clients to understand and satisfy their requirements.
- Preparing personal, partnership and trust tax returns for some of the Firm’s more complex clients.
- Reviewing personal tax returns, advice or other technical work prepared by junior members of the team.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities, advising clients and helping to implement chosen options.
- Working together with multiple teams and Principals, as necessary, across the firm on ad-hoc advisory work in order to deliver solutions.
The ideal candidate
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- CTA qualified or equivalent (essential).
- 2+ years PQE.
- Experience gained in a personal tax practice.
- Be an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage junior team members.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for compliance work and identifying tax planning opportunities.
- Good IT skills and ideally familiarity with Digita tax software.
- Up-to-date technical tax knowledge evidenced by recent training and experience.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Hours of work 9:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch.
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of 3 months service (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death in Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of 3 months service.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org