To assist our Watford team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Online filing of Personal and Corporation tax returns and submitting accounts.
- Compiling e-mails to clients.
- Company Secretarial processing, including confirmation statements, share transfers etc.
- Typing letters, reports and documents, including mail merges.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post.
- Managing the Principal’s diary.
- Dealing with general filing and administrative tasks, including document scanning and onboarding clients.
- Reception duties (cover).
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft packages.
- Be thorough, precise and produce accurate work.
- Be able to work under pressure in busy times.
- Have excellent organisational skills and have experience of working in a professional, fast paced, office environment.
- Have good inter-personal skills, working well with colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of Company Secretarial is required.
- Knowledge of Personal Tax processing an advantage.
- Accountancy/legal secretarial background preferred.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum, 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org