Satis Asset Management was set up in 2012 by Hillier Hopkins LLP. Led by Directors, Ross Badger and Ben Sherwood, it provides wealth management services to discerning individuals and their families who are concerned about protecting their wealth. Satis is one of the few firms to be able to provide specialist wealth and tax planning advice and services to Americans living in the UK. The US and UK tax work is dealt with by Satis Tax Ltd which is a 100% subsidiary of Satis Asset Management Ltd.
This is a tax role, principally based at our London office. The role will be to support our Senior Tax Manager who works on a wide‑ranging portfolio of US clients. The duties will include:
- Carrying out US and UK tax work in accordance with company procedures.
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns. Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Principals.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 2 years tax experience.
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics at Grade C (4) or above.
- A Graduate with a Degree result of 2:1 or above preferred.
- Be IT competent and familiar with Microsoft computerised packages.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
Full training and study support for ‘ATT’ and ‘Enrolled Agent’.
- Full time hours of work: Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch each day.
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum, 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org