Hillier Hopkins are proud to be the main sponsor of the Bubble Rush for The Hospice of St Francis.

Hillier Hopkins LLP

Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisers

Call +44(0)330 024 3200 and discover how we can help you.

Hillier Hopkins are proud to be the main sponsor of the Bubble Rush for The Hospice of St Francis.

The Bubble Rush is taking part on Sunday 17th April 2016 at Gadebridge Park at 10:00am and is a 5K run with currently over 2600 applicants of all ages signed up to participate. It is a sponsored event where you can “run, walk or dance your way through Bubble stations as you are blasted by cannons blowing out 30 cubic metres of crazy coloured bubbles a minute, covering you in safe frothy foam, before slip-sliding your way across the finish line” in a bid to raise money for this very important charity. Hillier Hopkins has also put together a team of 15 of their staff and their family members to take part.

Hospice of St Francis The Hospice of St Francis is a charity that provides free, expert care for people with life-limiting illnesses in West Herts and South Bucks and aims to bring peace, comfort and dignity to patients and families facing serious illness. They offer assessment and skilled clinical care, home and bereavement support. All their care is free, it costs £4.8m to run their services each year, they only get 20% of from the NHS and so rely on the generosity of the local community to fund the remaining 80% of costs.

Hillier Hopkins has been a presence in the Watford business community for over 60 years and is committed to making a positive contribution to the community. It supports a wide variety of charities and community organisations, placing an emphasis on causes within their office localities.

Hillier Hopkins has offices in Aylesbury, London, Milton Keynes and Watford, providing business support and tax advice to individuals and owner managed businesses.

For more information on this event please click here

If you would like to sponsor the Hillier Hopkins team for this event please click here