- Protected online filing
- Registered office at our address
- Annual return, including filing fee
- Maintaining the statutory registers
- Filing changes to directors, company secretary and registered office
- Review and revising the Memorandum & Articles of Association, particularly in light of the 2006 Companies Act changes or to suit the Company’s changing circumstances.
- Formation of Public and Private Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Conversion of Private Companies to Public Limited Companies or vice versa.
- Striking-off of Companies no longer required.
- H M Revenue & Customs share transfer stamping services.
- Drawing up of Notices for AGM’s and EGM’s, preparing, issuing and collating proxies for meetings.
- Company share re-organisations including increases or reductions in share capital or setting up new classes of shares and the appropriate amendments to the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Completion of returns regarding persons of significant control (PSC returns)