We have a deep knowledge of property taxation meaning that whatever stage your business is at, whether starting out on your first venture or planning your exit, our team will help you minimise the impact of tax on your profits.
We have supported our clients through some pretty stormy weather over the years, working closely with them to protect them and help them to grow. 2017 got off to a strong start with construction projects up and investment holding but there’s no doubt that with pressure on costs and the long term uncertainty of leaving the EU, greater challenges are looming.
Along with those challenges will undoubtedly come opportunities. We aim to liberate you from the burden of compliance and help you unlock the full potential of your business so you are in the best position to take advantage of those opportunities.
Our property and construction team can help advise you on a wide range of matters and have particular strengths in:
- ATED (Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings)
- Capital allowances
- International property transactions and investment
- Property finance
- Property taxation & VAT
- Raising finance
- Tax efficient property ownership
- CIS for both contractors and subcontractors
- Research & Development (R&D) tax credits in construction
- SDLT advice and planning
- Tax efficient structuring for construction group