Welcome to our website. This page together with our privacy notice, accessibility statement and cookie page tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions on which our site operates and govern Hillier Hopkin’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Hillier Hopkins LLP’ or ‘Hillier Hopkins’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We operate the website http://www.hillierhopkins.co.uk. We are Hillier Hopkins LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with the registered number OC303707 and VAT number GB 927 555 006. Our registered office at Radius House, 51 Clarendon Road, Watford, Herts, WD17 1HP. We are registered to carry on audit work in the [UK and Ireland] by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be found at www.auditregister.co.uk for UK with reference number C001034066 and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference EWC001034066.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general interest only and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or taking professional advice. The authors and the firm cannot accept any responsibility for loss arising from any person acting or refraining from acting on the basis of the material included herein.
- We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, but neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operations reasons.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user authentication code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and your information only. They do not signify that we endorse or approve the linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site, please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technology harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any other server, computer or database connected to our site. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- HH and Hi Logos are UK registered trademarks belonging to Hillier Hopkins. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under these Terms and Conditions.