Join us and other local business leaders for a fascinating discussion on how to prepare a business for sale.
We’ve brought together several M&A experts from CapEQ (M&A), Hillier Hopkins (accounting) and HCR Hewitsons (law) for a deep dive into the daunting topic of selling a company, who will be joined by special guest Dan Holloway – fresh from selling his family business – to share his business sale journey.
You will learn
- How to prepare you and your business for an eventual sale
- How a typical acquisition process works
- The right and wrong time to sell a business
- How to handle an unexpected offer for your company
- What it’s REALLY like to sell a business
Who should attend
- Founders thinking of exiting their business in the next 5 years
- Business owners who have been approached about a possible acquisition
- Shareholders who cannot agree on exit timelines and aspirations
4.30pm | Arrival, drinks/snacks, welcome
5pm | Dan Holloway sold his business in 2021 and shares his journey to exit. Interview, Q&A
5.15pm | Panel discussion. Practical steps on how to go about selling a business.
6pm | Finger buffet and networking
7pm | Finish
Free to attend, spaces are limited.
Click below to register your interest.