We work in partnership with GP’s and practice managers to guide and assist you through your growth and development.
We keep in close contact with you, staying abreast of developments in your practice. This means we can give you the most up to date, proactive and relevant advice on a continual basis.
Hillier Hopkins is also a member of AISMA (Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants) and the ICAEW Healthcare Professional group. Our team attend regular healthcare conferences and updates meaning they stay ahead of developments in the medical profession.
Keeping control of your costs
You don’t have to worry about spiralling costs as we offer fixed fees and include unlimited telephone and email support for routine queries.
Not sure what to do next?
If you’re not sure how to tackle the next phase of your practice growth and development, why not talk to our friendly experts on +44 (0)330 024 3200. We’d love to hear about your plans and see if we can make the way a bit clearer for you. We offer free initial consultations and there’s no obligation to continue with us.
These are some of the most popular services that we provide our GPs and medical practices:
- Annual accounts including review meeting
- Benchmarking practice performance with your CCG region to help maximise income and improve profitability
- Projections of partnership drawings and current account positions
- Partnership taxation
- Tax planning including review and advice in respect to alternative structures i.e. partnership v limited company
- Expenses claims
- Opportunities to register for VAT for dispensing drugs and recover input VAT
- Partial exemption how to make the most of your taxable supplies
- Surgery costs can the VAT cost be mitigated
- What is the VAT status of my other supplies
- Personal taxation including – Capital Gains Tax planning for both practice property and other property
- Personal expenses claims
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Changing from a salary GP to a partner
- Employing a salary GP or a partner
- Wealth enhancement and preservation
- Retirement planning
- Simplifying your financial affairs
- Pension contributions – including NHS scheme
- Domicile and residence
- Practice mergers/splits
- Surgery development/property finance
- Primary care networks (PCNs)