A Day in 80 Holes – Charity Golf Challenge
Monday 9th September 2013, Porters Park Golf Club, Radlett
This year, Hillier Hopkins celebrates 80 years in business and Richard Malone has taken up the challenge of playing a hole for each year!
Richard is raising money for the Marie Curie Research Wing at Mount Vernon Hospital, a charity close to his heart. The Marie Curie Research Wing has an international reputation in radiotherapy research. The unit supports a team of healthcare professionals caring for patients in clinical trials in prostate, bladder, head and neck, and breast cancer.
The challenge is taking place at the picturesque Porters Park Golf Club in Radlett, and the Hillier Hopkins team will be at the club all day to coordinate the challenge and welcome clients and friends of the firm that wish to support the event.
- 12 = Expected number of hours for Richard to complete 80 holes
- 22 = Estimated miles he will walk during his challenge
- 420 = Estimated total number of shots he will take
If you would like to support us and help raise money for this vital research there are a number of ways you can get involved.
- Sponsor Richard using our donation form or online at http://www.justgiving.com/A-Day-in-80-Holes
- Donate by text simply text MVRW01 with the amount you would like to donate to 70070 (e.g. MVRW01£10)
- Sponsor a hole – Corporate sponsorship of one of the 18 holes and have your company’s branding on the tee for the whole day. Minimum donation £200, email email@example.com to arrange this.
If you’d like to support us on the day you can also join us at Porters Park for drinks and a buffet from 4.30pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.