This is a full time position and based at our Watford office / client sites. The duties you will carry out are:
- Leading audits / teams at client sites.
- Allocating sections to the team, monitor progress and provide guidance as required.
- Reviewing junior team member’s work, highlighting key issues to Supervisor/Line Manager.
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, as required.
The type of organisations the Firm carries out audit and accounts work:
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
- Additional work with larger groups and those with overseas subsidiaries.
- UK subsidiaries of overseas parents.
- Specialist audits include: Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities.
The ideal candidate
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA, part qualified, with at least 1 year’s audit experience from a UK Accountancy Firm.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday (hybrid).
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
- Right to Work in the UK required.
The package will include:
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of 3 months service (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death in Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of 3 months service.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org