To assist our Watford team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Leading audits under the control of a Manager/Principal.
- Managing on-site audit teams.
- Planning, completion procedures, and preparing management letters.
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, as required.
The type of organisations the Firm carries out audit and accounts work for:
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
- Additional work with larger groups and those with overseas subsidiaries.
- UK subsidiaries of overseas parents.
- Specialist audits include: Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- At least 2 year’s audit experience from a UK Accountancy Firm.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Annual Leave will be 25 days (if qualified) per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
Email email@example.com or call Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275.