This is an opportunity to join a small, friendly and dynamic marketing team in a varied role where no two days are the same. The position is full time and will be a mix of hybrid working. To assist our Watford team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Source and develop ideas for original content to increase brand awareness, inbound enquiries and client retention.
- Work with experts within the Firm to produce engaging and knowledgeable articles, posts and adverts for print, website, email and social media channels.
- Work with external content writers, graphic designers and other agencies where necessary.
- Ensure the firm’s website, mobile app and intranet are kept up to date with fresh content.
- Review the Firm’s existing content and develop ideas for repurposing in other formats, in particular, the use of video.
- Employ SEO techniques and tools to increase content reach and lead acquisition.
- Identify opportunities for press coverage and work with the firm’s experts to submit comments and content to the press.
- Keep a calendar of professional and business awards and work with expert teams and external writers to prepare and submit the firm’s awards entries.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ content marketing activities.
- Assist with the implementation of other elements of the marketing plan such as direct marketing, sponsorship, events and exhibitions.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience of SEO practices, Google Analytics, website Content Management Systems, Canva and SharePoint would be helpful.
- Although experience in a professional services or business to business environment is desirable it is not essential.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of 3 months service (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death in Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of 3 months service.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email email@example.com