To assist our Training/HR team, the duties you will carry out are:
- Arrange and send out diary invites for training courses and webinars, including sourcing location links.
- Monthly update of the training bookings onto an excel spreadsheet.
- Log and update Continued Professional Development training for all staff on the in-house database (People Inc.).
- Book and set up meeting rooms for in-house training and webinars.
- Send online mandatory training assessments, ensuring successful completion by staff and Principals.
- Log and update Professional Qualifications.
- Load all Student vacancies to the websites and refresh monthly when they expire.
- Administration of recruitment applications.
- Assist the L&D Manager with preparing for student inductions.
- Regularly assess file records are kept/destroyed in line with GDPR requirements.
- Set up staff on HR database and process relevant documentation.
- Monthly credit card statement check.
- Accurate logging of sick leave.
- Liaising with external bodies (training providers, agencies etc.) and candidates.
- Deal with general scanning/filing and administrative tasks.
- Deal with ad hoc queries and tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Confidential nature due to dealing with personal and sensitive information.
- Approachability, loyalty and adaptability are key to this role.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, working well with colleagues, clients and the team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good verbal, face-to-face and written communication.
- IT competent.
- The ability to remain calm and composed in all situations.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be proactive at all times.
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week.
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
- Right to Work in the UK required.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum, 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org