To assist our HR/Training team, duties you will carry out are:
- Assess the skills, experience, and qualifications of potential candidates.
- Advertising job availability through online channels and other media.
- Browsing social networking sites like LinkedIn for suitable job profiles with required skills.
- Communicating by phone, email, and in person with employment agencies/candidates.
- Carrying out initial phone interviews of potential candidates.
- Reading CVs, job applications based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics.
- Recruiting candidates that would fit with the firm’s culture.
- Recruiting apprentices and trainees that have the potential to grow.
- Involvement in recruitment admin including applying for, logging and chasing references and other documentation.
- Log and update student recruitment applications to excel and send rejection emails to unsuccessful applicants.
- Administration and management of DBS checks.
- Deal with general scanning/filing and administrative tasks.
- Deal with ad hoc queries and tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Confidential nature due to dealing with personal and sensitive information.
- Good verbal, face-to-face and written communication.
- Good interviewing skills – professional, personable, listening, confident.
- Approachability, loyalty and adaptability are key to this role.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, working well with colleagues, clients and the team.
- Excellent organisational and networking skills.
- IT competent.
- The ability to remain calm and composed in all situations.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be proactive at all times.
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week.
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
- Right to Work in the UK required.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org