To assist our Watford team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Acting as a first line support on all hardware and software support calls.
- Application support for key business applications
- Allocation of Helpdesk support calls and management of Helpdesk software.
- Escalation of calls to Second Line Support Technician.
- Installation and configuration of desktop and laptop computers.
- Manage the onboarding of new users.
- Manage the offboarding of users using checklists.
- Provide desktop support and relocations.
- Responsible for testing and deploying of new hardware.
- Printer management – Order and replace toners, arrange engineer visits as required.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good verbal and face-to-face communication.
- IT competent and be familiar with the Microsoft Windows desktop environment and applications (including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Previous IT Helpdesk experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible.
- To be able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
Email email@example.com or call Nikki Shafren, Human Resources Manager on 01923 634275.