To support Learning and Development within the HR team, the duties you will carry out are:
- Regular contact with training providers to book specialist courses for the best price and all subsequent admin, including excel updates of training
- Arrange and send out diary invites for training courses and webinars, including sourcing location
- Log and update Continued Professional Development training for all staff on the in- house database (People ).
- Processing of online mandatory training assessments, ensuring successful completion by staff and
- Log and update Professional
- Administration of the student/apprentice recruitment process from website advertising through to liaison with potential candidates and all onboarding procedures.
- Supporting the L&D Manager with the development of all students and apprentices with their studies and associated programs.
- Involvement with communication and administration during the Appraisal season.
- Regularly assess file records to ensure they are retained or securely destroyed in line with GDPR
- General scanning/filing and routine administrative
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Confidential nature due to dealing with personal and sensitive information.
- Approachability and adaptability are key to this role.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, working well with colleagues, clients and the team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good verbal, face-to-face and written communication.
- IT competent.
- The ability to remain calm and composed in all situations.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be proactive at all times.
- Full time role – Monday to Friday (flexible time policy – combination of office/home working).
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
- Right to Work in the UK required.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum, 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
To apply for this position please complete the application form.
If you have any questions please contact Liz Constantinou on 01923 634319 or email email@example.com