Xero to Hero workshop
Xero is a cloud-based accounting system designed for small and growing businesses. Whether you’re completely new to Xero and want to know the basics or have been using the software a while and want to know more, our free Xero to Hero workshop will provide explanation to help you learn all of the core skills that you need to start using Xero day-to-day.
During this interactive event our Xero experts Scott Lumgair covers the following:
- The Dashboard – What it looks like and how to customise
- Sales Invoicing – How to raise, how to pay, allocating credit notes, invoice reminders, sending statements, searching, online payment add ons, sending emails, copying invoices, invoice template
- Purchase Invoicing – How to raise, how to pay, allocating credit notes, attaching copies of digital invoices
- Bank – How to reconcile, how to remove and re-do transactions, how to import bank statements, how to add spend money transactions, how to set up bank rules, cash coding
- Reports – Brief overview
- Contacts – How to add, change, remove contacts
- Payroll – A quick overview
- App Store
To find out more or if you have any questions about the content of this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.