We provide a cost-effective and high-quality business and personal tax compliance service. Our business and personal tax experts work together to ensure you are maximising tax-saving opportunities. This page outlines our business taxation services and expertise, for more details about our personal tax expertise, please visit our dedicated personal tax page.
Corporation tax returns
Using leading tax software and our thorough knowledge of tax reliefs such as annual investment allowance, capital allowances, expenses, and Research and Development (R&D) tax relief, we can ensure you maximise any tax saving opportunities available.
Our corporate tax team is experienced in delivering efficient taxation services for even the most complex corporate structures. We are also accustomed to working alongside auditors and other advisers.
There are many ways to minimise business tax quite legitimately, however, we always take a holistic rather than piecemeal approach to tax advice. Our tax experts work closely with you to understand your business and personal goals.
Whether you are seeking the best remuneration route or tax-efficient company cars and benefits, looking to buy a property or raise finance for growth, or wish to claim Research & Development credits or Capital Allowances, we will continually assess the wider tax, VAT, and indirect tax implications when advising you.
Our expertise encompasses:
- Taxation of business property and assets – such as Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED), Business asset rollover relief, Capital allowances, Stamp Duty Land Tax, tax efficient ownership, and VAT
- Employee benefits – including Employee Management Incentives (EMI), employee share schemes, the taxation of trivial benefits, and incentives for electric cars
- Innovation incentives such as Patent Box and Research and Development tax relief
- International taxation – including cross-border trading, domicile and residence tax issues, double taxation treaties, tax planning for emigration and immigration, transfer pricing, and US tax.
- Tax-efficient investments such as Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) for start-ups
We offer a free initial consultation, where we can discuss what you would like to achieve and the options available. Get in touch with any of our experts below or call us on +44 (0)330 024 3200 and we can arrange a suitable time with you. We are happy to meet either in person (Covid restrictions allowing) at a location convenient to you or over the phone or Zoom.